This print is processed as an archival C-Print (Chromogenic Print) on Fuji Crystal Archive paper. Each print is signed in a white border at the edge of the photograph indicating the number within the edition series. A Certificate of Authenticity is included which is also signed and numbered.
The Acrylic Face Mount options include the same print face mounted to ¼” acrylic glass. This method of finishing is of museum and exhibition quality producing a stunning final assembly for your home, office or gallery. Each print is naturally protected from ultraviolet light due to the properties of acrylic glass. The final assembly is finished with a ⅛” Dibond backer to keep the piece rigid. The floating appearance is achieved by the attached aluminum subframe which sets the piece ¾” off the wall.
Acrylic Face Mount prices include:
• C-Print face mounted to ¼” Acrylic Glass with ⅛” Dibond Backer
• Aluminum subframe mounted to Dibond
• Hanging hardware with security cleats
• Artist signature on back with edition numbering
• Certificate of authenticity including signature and edition numbering